Each shipment contains:
- The ordered Product(s)
- Accompanying invoice
- Any information and marketing material.
The Products ordered will be delivered to the address indicated by the User when formulating the Purchase Order, by courier or any postal package in standard and insured shipping.
Remember to indicate if the shipping address is different from the billing address.
By filling in the purchase form, the customer accepts in any case the delivery conditions indicated on the website www.robertopoggiali.it/com.
- CUSTOMS DUTIES
If the ordered Products are to be delivered outside Italy, any duties, taxes and fees, possibly due under the rules in force in the individual States in which the Products must be delivered and payable once the package has reached its destination specified, will be charged to the User.
Since it is not possible to have control of these duties, taxes and fees and it is not possible to predict the amount in advance.Considering that customs policies vary considerably from country to country, these costs must be calculated by the User before sending the purchase order. The User therefore bears the burden of acquiring any appropriate information in this regard, in the case also by contacting the local customs office of reference, as well as providing for the relative payment, in addition to the payment of the price of the Product indicated on the site.
The User is aware that the deliveries of the Products across borders may be subject to opening and inspection of the same by the customs authorities and that it is therefore his responsibility to take all necessary information in this regard, in case by contacting the local customs office of reference.
2. PRODUCTION TIMES AND ORDER PROCESSING
From the confirmation of payment, the order of the purchased Products will be processed:
- Order of Pre-order Products: production times vary from 1 to 4 weeks in any case within the maximum term of 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract, excluding shipping timesdictated by the courier’s timing.
The processing times of our jewels vary according to the complexity of the jewel.
In certain periods of the year, any delays in delivery may occur for organizational reasons or lack of personnel; such changes will in any case be reported through an email communication.
Remember that you are buying a handmade product that comes from scratch following your request, you will need to be patient, it will surely be rewarded!
- Order of Ready for delivery Products: orders are processed and fulfilled within 3 working days. If you choose the “Bank Transfer”payment method, your order will not be processed and then shipped until the funds are transferred to our current account.
On average, we receive the transfer 2/3 days after issuance.
- In general, if there is a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you by email or telephone.
3. DELIVERY SHIPPING
Delivery can take place in the following countries or territories:
- Italy – FREE delivery in 1-3 working days (except for areas considered by the courier as Disadvantaged Italian ZIP codes at € 16 and Peripheral Italian ZIP codes at € 4).
- Zone 1: € 25 (any customs duties are excluded) delivery in 10-15 working days, in addition to the collection day (indicative delivery times, except for customs formalities, are excluded on Saturdays and holidays).
- Zone 2: € 40 (any customs duties are excluded) delivery in 10-15 working days, in addition to the collection day (indicative delivery times, except for customs formalities, are excluded on Saturdays and holidays).
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Bulgaria, East Macedonia and Thrace Greece, Iceland, Ionian Islands Greece, North Macedonia, Moldova, Norway, Ukraine;
Albania, Anguilla, Algeria, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Benin, Bahrain, Bhutan, Bolivia, Egypt, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Burundi, Ghana, Gibraltar, Cambodia, Jordan, Cameroon, India, Canada, Israel, Cape Verde, Kuwait, Chad , Lebanon, China, Libya, Colombia, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Dominica, Niger, United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, Eritrea, Oman, Gabon, Gambia, Pakistan, Georgia, Qatar, Djibouti, Russia, Guyana, Senegal, Hong Kong, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Iraq, Tunisia, Turkey, Liberia, Yemen, Malawi, Indonesia, Mali, Cayman Islands, Mauritius, Solomon Islands, Mongolia, Kiribati, Nepal, Laos, Lesotho, Macao, Rep. Of Congo, Madagascar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Maldives, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Mozambique, South African Republic, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Namibia, Seychelles, Nicaragua, Sierra Leone, New Caledonia, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Taiwan, Panama, Tanzania , Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Paraguay, Togo, Peru ‘, Trinidad And Tobago, United States, Polynesia, Uganda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and Granada, Zimbabwe, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Singapore, Suriname, Swaziland, Tonga, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Zambia;
San Marino, Vatican City;
Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Liechtestein, Bahamas, Barbados, Switzerland, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bermuda, Montenegro, Botswana, Serbia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Comoros, South Korea, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Philippines, Jamaica, Japan, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Rwanda, Puerto Rico, Palestinian Territories
- Delivery cannot take place in the following countries or territories:
Livigno,Trepalle, Campione D’italia (Italy), Netherlands Antilles (Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Sint Eustatius and Sint Maarten), Helgoland (Germany), Busingen (Germany), Nauru, North Korea, Crimea, Eswatini, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, South Sandwich Islands, Åland Islands , Bouvet Island, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Pitcai Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands, Isle de Man, Norfolk Island, US Outlying Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Martinique, Mayotte, Montserrat , Niue, Reunion, Western Sahara, Somalia, South Sudan, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Southern French Territories, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, British Indian Ocean Territory, Tuvalu, Vanuatu , Wallis and Futuna.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
In the event of periods of high volume of sales, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
At the time of shipment of the Products, the User will receive confirmation by e-mail regarding the shipment with the communication of the tracking number useful for tracking the shipment at any time.
4. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS
Upon receipt of the goods at home, the User is required to check the integrity of the packages upon delivery by the courier. In case of anomalies, the User must have the courier detect and note exactly the same and reject the delivery. Otherwise the possibility of asserting one’s rights in this regard will lapse.
The ownership and the risks related to the Product(s) pass to the User at the time of delivery.
The User must check the items immediately upon delivery and then report any anomalies and/or tampering and/or damage directly to the courier on the delivery document.
Upon receipt of the package or packages it is necessary, in any case:
– check that the package is intact;
– check that the package is not wet or damp;
– verify that the package complies with the characteristics considered standard for a package;
– in the event of damage, absence of items, anomalies, disputes or other problems, these circumstances must be noted on the transport document or on the invoice, having them countersigned by the person in charge of delivery of the Products. It is also necessary to indicate which and how many articles have problems, clearly indicating the reason for the refusal.
Also in order to allow the Owner to activate all the necessary insurance procedures and any indemnity against the carrier, it is also necessary, after having completed and indicated the above, to immediately notify the Owner of the incident at the e-mail email@example.com immediately or in any case within 5 (five) days of receipt of the Products.
It is also necessary, after completing and indicating the foregoing, to immediately notify the courier of the incident by registered letter with return receipt within 5 (five) days of receipt of the Products, informing him of the damage suffered. The courier’s address is indicated on the delivery note
5. RETURN SHIPPING
Once the return authorization confirmation has been received, it will be possible to proceed with the shipment of the product that the User wants to return; together with the authorization, the Owner will send the User all the information necessary to proceed with the shipment (recipient, address, …).
The costs for this shipment will be borne by the User who alternatively can choose the courier he prefers, sending the products safely with the necessary guarantees so that they arrive in perfect condition and in any case within 14 days from the day on which he communicated the own intention to withdraw from the contract.
The return shipping costs are charged to the User.
Customs duties and sales taxes are not attributable to the Owner.
6. FORCE MAJEURE AND LIMITS OF LIABILITY
The risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to the User, for reasons not attributable to the Owner, only when the User, or a third party designated by him and other than the carrier, materially comes into possession of the products.
In any case, the Owner is not responsible for any inefficiencies, delays, omissions in deliveries due to cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances. Similarly, any form of liability of the Owner is excluded in the event that exceptional events arise such as fires, explosions, strikes, natural disasters, wars, riots, demonstrations or other similar events of force majeure that prevent the execution of the contract according to the times and methods provided for by these General Sales Conditions and by current legislation.
It is understood that, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, the Owner – if responsible – is liable only for direct and foreseeable damages at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, being not responsible for any losses suffered, lost earnings or any other damage that is not an immediate and direct consequence of the non-fulfillment or that was not foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract.
7. CONTACTSAND CUSTOMER CARE
The Owner Roberto Poggiali guarantees assistance to the user before the sale and after the sale through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
OR through the service
- Join.chat © managed by Slurp & Cream SL ™ present on the site, as an external manager for the processing of the data that will be provided using this service. Please read the terms and conditions of the service at: https://join.chat/en/privacy-policy/