Roberto Poggiali jewels are made with carefully selected materials.
Each jewel is made with the highest quality materials, which include:
- For Precious Jewels: 18K gold, 925 silver (92.5% pure silver), burnished 925 silver or 24K yellow gold plated.
- For Fashion Jewelry and Accessories: Brass in 24K Yellow Gold or Palladium Finish, burnished Bronze.
Many of Roberto Poggiali products are handcrafted by our Italian goldsmiths.
To ensure the quality and durability of your pieces, follow the specific care instructions.
We recommend that you treat your item with care, as it is likely that normal wear and tear will occur due to time and use.
To this end, it is recommended to avoid contact with cosmetics and perfumes that could damage the finish, with chemicals and in particular with chlorine, as well as to take particular precautions when carrying out some sports, domestic activities (etc).
The Roberto Poggiali brand is not responsible for damage caused by abuse or improper care. Any tonal and / or material variations are natural characteristics of the materials used.
- Avoid wearing it when you sweat a lot, in the pool or spa.
- Avoid prolonged contact with liquids, including cosmetic perfumes and oil-based substances.
- Avoid overexposure to heat, direct sunlight and adverse weather conditions, some colour changes may be due to particularly humid weather conditions in some countries.
- Special care must be taken with Products with stones and pearls, as they are naturally very delicate.
- Be careful when overlapping pieces, as this may cause scratches and / or discoloration.
- Please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately.
- When not worn, we recommend that you store your Roberto Poggialigarment in its original and protective case in a cool and dry place.
- Depending on the acidity and pH of your skin, bronze could leave a greenish halo on your fingers after a few hours of wearing it: it is not to be considered an allergic reaction to metal, simply wash the affected part with some soap.
- When you wash your hands it would be a good habit to remove your rings or otherwise dry them very well after getting them wet.
- Any color changes are due to the composition of the various materials and not to the quality.
- Leather and / or fabric products can become softer and slightly change colour with time and wear.
More importantly, if you like your Roberto Poggiali item, treat it with care and it will last longer!