Dear Data Subject, according to these provisions, such a processing shall respect the principles of fairness, lawfulness, and transparency. The secrecy and rights related to that processing shall be protection-oriented. Therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, we provide you with the following information:
TREATMENT REFERRING TO THE POLICY:
- These are the categories concerned:
- These are the fields concerned:
- Database: Customers – Personal Data, Contact Data
- Data are treated in the following ways
- Digital, paper-based
- Purposes of the Treatment: ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali, through the treatment “Marketing Management”, treats the over-mentioned data as:
- Newsletter; within our online store, in different sections you are offered the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter and receive different benefits as a member.In case of registration, you will receive our newsletter that keeps you regularly informed about new trends, discounts, promotions and personalized offers by ROBERTO POGGIALI diGloria Poggiali. After sending the newsletter subscription request, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to confirm your subscription again.The actual registration to the newsletter takes place only after activating the confirmation link (called double opt-in procedure). To continue to improve our newsletter and for statistical purposes, we detect by means of it when and how often it is read. This information is collected pseudonymously.
- Social network: targeted advertising campaigns for promotion through social networks such as, for example, Facebook, Instagram, with the publication in your account of new trends, discounts, promotions and personalized offers of ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali.In addition, on our social media pages you can also contact us directly through comments and chats and recommend products to your friends.
- ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali supervises to ensure that your data will be processed only for the stated purposes and only for the part strictly necessary for processing. It also undertakes, within the limits of reasonableness, to modify and correct all data that are in the meantime different from the original, to keep them updated and to delete all data that are in excess of the declared processing.
- These are the recipients categories:
- For the achievement of the aforementioned purposes your data could be communicated to:
- Hosting providers, web agency, newsletter;
- Social network;
- Employees and collaboratorsdi ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali.
- The treatment follows the following criteria of lawfulness:
- ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali, declares that the purposes of this processing “Marketing Management”, has the following legal bases:
- for the purposesa) and b) the legal basis is your explicit consent given at the time of registration to our E-commerce site and our newsletter service;
- Article 8 (data concerning minors):
- In the treatment “Marketing Management” no data of minors are processed.
- Article 9 (other categories of particular data):
- In the treatment “Marketing Management” no health data, biometric data and judicial data are processed.
- Treatment Duration:
- The treatment “Marketing Management” has an indefinable duration.
- ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali declares the treatment “Marketing Management” with an indefinite date as it will continue to keep it alive in order to continue its activity.
- We will keep your personal data until the purposes of this processing are achieved, after which your data will be deleted.
- Processing does not concern automated or profiling processes.
- Transfer of data of this treatment
- Data are not transferred in extra EU countries.
DATA CONTROLLER: ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali (email@example.com)
Rights of Data Subject
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification. You also have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests must be addressed to the Data Controller at any time ROBERTO POGGIALI di Gloria Poggiali headquartered in Via di Ripoli, 66/r – 50126 Firenze or contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if the Data Controller does not respond to your requests. EU 2016/679 GDPR Regulation recognises the following specific rights for the data subject: (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/autorita):
- Right of access (art. 15);
- Right of correction (art. 16);
- Right of deletion (right to oblivion) (art. 17);
- Right of limitation of the treatment (art. 18);
- Right of receiving notification in case of rectification or deletion of data or restriction of processing (art. 19);
- Right of data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21);
- Right on automated decision-making, including profiling (art. 22).
Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, Piazza Venezia 11, 00186, Roma.
Otherwise through the message of certificated email addressed (pec) to: email@example.com